Moringa Arava - Natural Moringa Plant
The moringa plant (Moringa Oleifera) is native to the Himalayan Mountains in India, where it has been used traditionally for thousands of years to treat various diseases, including external and internal infections, and as a nutritional supplement.
According to traditional Indian medicine, the Ayurveda system, moringa can be used to cure some 300 diseases. In Central African countries, the plant serves as a nutritional supplement in impoverished areas, and in the treatment of HIV carriers. Moringa is rich in protein and calcium, as well as in various vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
In Israel, the moringa plant is cultivated in the region around the Dead Sea, where it is grown in mineral-rich soil, providing it with unique and enhanced properties. It is especially known for its high levels of vitamin E.
Compared to other key sources of nutrients, moringa has:
- 3 times the iron in spinach
- 4 times the calcium in milk
- 4 times the vitamin A in carrots
- 2 times the protein in milk
- 3 times the potassium in bananas
- 3 times more vitamin E in almonds
According to Dr. Gabriel Ben-Simon, an expert naturopath, the moringa plant has a number of medical properties, being anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic, and is a pain-reliever and anti-oxidant.
The uniqueness of the plant resides in the combination of its various components, which together provide moringa its unusual nutritional and medicinal qualities.
- No food coloring
- Reducing joint pain and inflammation
- Diabetes treatment
- Gout treatment
- Strengthening the immune system
- Rheumatism treatment
- Osteoporosis treatment
- Cleaning the body of toxins and heavy metals
- Extermination of parasites in the gut
- Thyroid Balance
- Radiation and chemotherapy support
- Appetite loss in children and adults
- Foreign DNA suppression
- Treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- Headache and migraine reduction
- Gingivitis treatment
- Treatment of enlarged prostate gland
- Hair loss prevention
- Skin disease treatment
- Replacement for green leafy vegetables
Instructions for use:
For prevention or maintenance: 1 capsule twice a day.
For treatment: 2 capsules twice a day.
Contents: 120 capsules
Made in Israel
Strictly Kosher, certified by the Jerusalem Badatz
The moringa plant is approved by Israel's Ministry of Health.
This product is not a medicine and is not intended to replace medical treatment.
Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, those taking prescription drugs, and parents considering this product for a child should contact their doctor.