Supherb - Kosher Vitamin D-400 Softgels
Vitamin D is essential for absorption and assimilation of minerals in the bones and maintaining strong teeth.
A high deficiency of vitamin D is mainly present among adults, but also in children and adolescents, due to a vegetarian and naturalistic diet and avoidance of exposure to the sun.
A vitamin D supplement is essential for dark- skinned people, for those suffering from diseases of the digestive system and for old people whose skins do not produce an adequate quantity of vitamin D, even while being exposed to sunlight.
- Preventing Osteoporosis, fractures and Rickets
- Relieving muscle and bone pains
- Preventing various forms of cancer
- For support during pregnancy and nursing period
- Comes in its dry form (suitable for those who do not absorb fats well)
- Does not contain vitamin A, therefore can be taken at high doses
Each Vitamin D3 capsul contains:
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)..............................400 IU
Directions: 1-2 softgels a day, with the meal.
Available in packages 120 Softgels
Made in Israel
Kosher Badatz Eida Charedis
This product is not a medicine and is not intended to replace medical treatment.
The information above is not controlled by the Ministry of Health